Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yay Chicago, Boo Harvard

I visited Chicago recently and I just loved it. I definitely felt the "fit and match" they always talk about! I can see why not everyone would, but it is just style. Happily, I think my interview went well. I have the girl's card, too, so I will be sure to write her a thank you note!

Nothing yet from Harvard, Stanford, or Berkeley. I have given up hope on Harvard, given its admission that the "vast majority" of its R2 invites have already gone out. At this point I am a little angry at Harvard. Yes, that's irrational, but it is what it is.

I think Stanford and Berkeley might still be sending out a few invites, but I'm not very hopeful about either of them. Berkeley's Super Saturday is March 8, and it's getting pretty darned close. And I have never felt I had a good shot at Stanford.

That means that I have interviewed or will interview -- and am therefore still in the running -- at Chicago, Tuck, Kellogg, Darden, and Fuqua.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Mo Zhou said...

Good Luck!! I think Chicago is the most awesome!

Unknown said...

Great. Can you share your GSB interview experience? I will be interviewing next week at GSB.
All the best.

JulyDream said...

All great schools! Head up and think positive. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a great GSB interview. Can you share some details about the experience? Types of questions, conversational or not, any suprises, etc?

Anonymous said...

i'd say "8alls to [place the school name here]"
hows ur gsb in'view go?