Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Retraction?

My reviewer had great feedback on one of my Dartmouth essays, and it happens to be one that I already used for Harvard.

Of course, I already hit the SUBMIT button on the Harvard app.

I had a feeling this would happen! Then again, I probably would never have gotten to the Dartmouth app if I hadn't submitted Harvard's. I could easily have obsessed over that one until March.

Meanwhile, I've got a first draft down for Stanford.

And I'm experimenting with color coding school names -- if you hadn't already noticed!

Merry Christmas to everyone out there, and good luck to those of you who like me are spending your holiday break working on applications!!!

3 comments:

Oops said...

which can show the adcoms one reason why you desperately need an MBA :-) since you do not know anything on the Value of OPTIONS!
Why submit something 2 weeks before it is due when ur not going to get even a 0.01% benefit? even if you think u arent going to modify further... ;-)

School In The Country said...

Sorry, it might not have been clear from my most that the benefit I got from my post was the ability to move on and work on my other applications. That's what I meant when I said that I submitted the Harvard app so I could stop obsessing over it. Having six apps in the works simultaneously is just too much.

Oops said...

LOL
just kidding - dont take life so seriously... allevite the agony ;-)