Sunday, December 30, 2007

Adding University of Chicago to the list

Last night around 5pm I thought I had just one school (Kelloggg) outstanding, and I was getting closer and closer to completion.

But by 7pm I'd decided to apply to University of Chicago as well. What's wrong with me? Am I afraid to be done with applications?

In all fairness, I should have had Chicago on my list from the very beginning. But I'd stereotyped it as too quantitative, which I think was unfair.

Their goals essay is a lot longer than other schools', so that will require some more work. Their "whose shoes would you wear for a day" is similar to Berkeley's "who would you like to have lunch with" essay. But PowerPoint thing I'm baffled by, but I make PowerPoints for a living so I don't think that'll be a problem.

I hope I'm not going to do a shoddy job on this one, though.

And I've decided not to retake the GMAT. I think I did as well as I possibly can, and I can't possibly imagine studying even more than I did before .

No comments: