Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dear Ad Comms,

Dear Ad Comms,

It's been a while since I've heard from you. I'm wondering how you're doing. I hear you are starting to be in touch with other applicants. Perhaps you'd like to send me a note, too? I know, why don't we get together for a chat? Perhaps you might even call this chat an interview. If you are amenable, please send me a note at your earliest convenience. I'll be checking every few minutes or so. Please don't keep me waiting too long!

Best,
EightSchools

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
exactly my thoughts :-)

JulyDream said...

Ha. That's awesome. There are so many people in the same boat. If only we could hibernate and forget about the adcom while they're figuring themselves out.

JulyDream said...

Ha. That's awesome. There are so many people in the same boat. If only we could hibernate and forget about the adcom while they're figuring themselves out.