Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Well gosh, now what?

I knew it would be like this. Just one day after submitting my final app and I'm already completely stressed out over not having anything else I can do to improve my chances. At least when I was working on my apps I could always improve them.

My dad asked me, "Well, what would you do if the stress got to you?" My honest answer is that I'd probably apply to more schools! Bad answer, but honest answer. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

I've seen other bloggers make lists of things they're going to do, so I'll follow in that pattern:

* Volunteer . They'll take as much time as I can give them.
* Take an accounting course. I'm not sure how much time this will take, though, as it's just a single course.
* Run. I'm coming back from a stress fracture, though, so I'll have to be sure not to overdo it. Mixing in swimming and elliptical should keep me safe.
* Cook. Always relaxing. If only I had more people to cook for.
* Read even more. Nothing is as distracting as a good book!
* Focus more on my job. Oddly, there isn't any real need to do so. My performance at work has remained steady even as I spent all my nights and weekends on apps. I think I've just gotten better about being productive during the workday.

Plus I'll cram for interviews!

No comments: